Yes, there are some blessings to be found in the task of moving from one home to another.
1. You find little things you forgot about. This can be a fun trip down memory lane.
2. It's like Spring cleaning on a grand scale. Everything is fresh and clean when you move in.
3. You can do a mini-redecorate. My last move I changed colors in my bedroom with a new bedspread and pillows. Small things that gave my room a new fresh look.
4. Great discounts from local stores. When you change your address with the US Post Office many local stores send you 'Welcome to the neighborhood' coupons and discounts.
5. You can lighten your load. Moving gives you the opportunity to donate items you no longer use to a local charity.
While none of us enjoy the act of moving we can find some benefits and blessings of touching everything we own as we carefully pack it for the move. What hidden blessing have you encountered while moving? Share them in the comments.