You've heard it said that change is constant. But that doesn't make it easy.
Do you often come home and just don't feel that good vibe you used to get from being home? You might be getting a little bored with your home. You know changing it will help to re-energize your good feelings about home, but you don't have time or finances to really do anything.
Her are 5 easy ways to change your decor without a big investment in time or money.
- Change out your focal piece of art. If it's the first thing you notice try something bright and bold.
- Add one or two plants. Don't have a green thumb or want to bother with watering? Try an air plant. They require no maintenance and are fun and different.
- Add some small photographs to a side table. These can be switched out periodically to create an ever changing artistic statement on a small scale.
- Add a splash of color as an accent with just two or three throw pillows.
- Paint just one wall a slightly darker shade of your main color.
Embrace change in a small way. The rewards will be large.